Okay folks, this is a blog to give you some idea about the bookbags and other trinkets I make...

I'll be updating it as soon as new ones are made, so email me at doublebookeddesigns@gmail.com if any of them tickle your fancy and we can sort out a purchase -- first in, best dressed (well, best accessorised, I guess). I've also put up a selection of ones that have already sold, to give you an idea of bags that can be made from our pre-loved friends. See the 'tailor-made bags' section at right for a rundown on the process for personalised handbags.

Apologies, I'm obviously yet to find the key to open that ol' e-commerce gateway... coming to a handbag-maker-near-you-soon -- fingers crossed!

Also, due to unexpected demand, most of the handbags here have sold in the past week, but don't fear, there'll be more up soon!

New Viewpoints in Economic Geography


Colour: Brown, yellow and orange cover, orange trim

Price: SOLD

No comments: